Get your cool Read More Scroll Less t-shirt and support the Adult Literacy League!
Did you know that only 10% of adults who need basic skills participate in the adult education system in the US? What happens to the other 90%? Illiteracy locks communities into vicious cycles of poverty that create the conditions for violence and strife. TOGETHER we can break that cycle!
At ALL we educate adults to become self-sufficient members of society and we advocate on behalf of adult and family literacy.
A portion of your proceeds will go directly towards Adult Literacy League to successfully continue to serve our students. For more information visit our website at www.adultliteracyleague.org
Follow us on Facebook @All4Literacy